Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The courage to keep walking

I am thankful to God for the doors he closes before me to protect me and guide me to those doors which will be more beneficial. I am thankful for the times that I have been disappointed and quickly realize that there is an alternate path for me. I am thankful for the moments where things don't seem to be going my way, but in reality they are.

Make sure that as you walk your path, you make a strong effort to stay conscious of the fact that out of all the doors available, only those that will help you in your path will be open. That those not mean that the outcome of walking through those open doors will always be pleasant, it means that it is a small contribution in the overall fulfillment of your life's plan.



I encourage you to think about this painting when doors close before you, as I have for many years now. Think of yourself in this situation, where no matter how many doors close in front of you, the correct opportunities await you. This painting has proven to be such a helpful tool in my life and hopefully it becomes an important aid in yours as well.

Be blessed,

Juan "One" SepĂșlveda
www.OnesGallery.com

No comments: