Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Balance Becomes Real

When I create art, it is born out of experience; personal experience, witnessed moments or stories heard. All of them colliding into a two-dimensional expression of emotion. It drives me to share a message with others, but sometimes those messages make their progression through their life-cycle and return to me. They return to me in the shape of a lesson re-learned, a thought reconsidered. Here I am at a moment in my life, where maintaining a balance between my personal life and my career become even more important. Not just for the benefits of feeling in control, but because they are codependent. My career depends of my life experience and my life is fueled by my art.



If it were easy I would not even consider it; it is this challenge that might keep me busy the rest of my life, while I grow my career, enjoy my family and express my gratitude to God for letting me learn the lesson early enough. My wish for you is that you are constantly reminded that this "Fragile Balance" must be maintained to truly enjoy and recognize success. Click here to read more.

Add this artwork to your collection today!
Collector's Edition Giclee on Watercolor Paper

1 comment:

Juan 'One' SepĂșlveda said...

In less than a month, I revisit this post and am glad that my words were market. I begin today working even harder at maintaining a good balance in my life. I am thankful that I enjoy the company of a great woman like my wife, who helps me achieve my goals through her unwavering support. Thank you Lord for putting the right people in my life in order to fulfill your purpose in me.