Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratitude

As I revised my blog entries, I noticed that I never published a message titled "Gratitude", despite having started it near thanksgiving day.

I am grateful for the people God has brought to my life with the purpose of guiding me, protecting me and loving me.

I am grateful for the talent he has entrusted in me and for the desire I feel for developing it to its highest potential.

I am grateful today, even for the obstacles I have encountered in my path, because they fill me with determination and help me be grateful for the stretches of this path that are not as challenging.

I am grateful for you taking the time to read this right now, because I wrote it for you. To remind you to lift your head above the fog and focus on the great things God has given you, as you continue your journey fulfilling your purpose.

May you continue to be blessed.

Juan "One" Sepulveda

No comments: