Sunday, November 23, 2008

Are you a warrior? If so, what is your battle?

"The Warrior" 18" x 18" Oil on Canvas

The fearless winged warrior is poised for battle with its head held high in determination. Like this character, we are faced with battles that we don’t always choose and yet have to face them with the courage of a warrior. A true warrior is not immune to fear; a true warrior is the one that is not paralyzed by fear and presses forward regardless of how improbable the victory might seem to others. In his heart, the true warrior is not a mere survivor, but a conqueror that inspires others through his fight.

Send me an email, let me know what's your battle.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am a warrior; and I wish I had known sooner that I have the heart of a warrior. I do not look for a battle nor encourage one, yet I am not afraid to go into one that will be fought in the name of honor and innocence; two things I've never been able to resist.

Juan 'One' SepĂșlveda said...

Ines, I enjoyed your comment, because it reflects the person we have known for years. I hope that through this artwork, people get a chance to recognize that life is a journey full of battles, that if we walk through it valiantly, we should reap the benefits.